Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bah

So, this bloody computer lets me post stuff, but it doesn't let me look at this blog. I think it's something to do with the code for the background not being embedded, or something...I dunno. I just know it's annoying, and, also, a big bag of dicks.

I like that phrase: Bag of dicks. It makes me happy, for reasons I can't really explain. I can say things like "That drink was a bag of dicks," or, "Go suck a bag of dicks," and I get a smile on my face, every time. Athena and I have taken to using "Bagofdicks!" as a swear. It's an amazing amount of fun, though we try to keep it out of the public ear - and especially not use it at work.

I even made a tag that just says "Bag of dicks". >:D

But yeah. In other news, Head Office has declared that it's Christmas music for the rest of the Christmas season, or else we get canned. I don't think it'll go that far...I hope...but the end result is that I have to listen to bloody christmas music for eight hours straight, which is both painful and annoying. And a total bag of dicks.

Hee hee hee.

Also, it's orientation day on Wed, up at the ski-hill. So I'm going to learn to snowboard. >:D Should be fun. I haven't skiied in years...many years...but I was never much good at it anyway, so trying something new shouldn't be too bad. I hope. At least two guests have injured themselves up there.

So yeah, little terrifying. But it'll all be good. I hope.

Other than that...

Not much happening. As always, I'm marvelling at my capacity of screaming into the darkness of the internet, like what I use twitter for...no one reads this damn thing, so far as I know, and screaming into the darkness is...cathartic.

I likes it.

No comments: