Thursday, February 17, 2011

Motivational Motivation

So, I had a brainwave the other day...and no, it didn't hurt. :P

Anyway, I got it into my head that I really, really want this corset, and since I need to save up money for it (and I'm terrible at this), I figured I'd need a sweet plan to do this. So I decided that every time I go to the gym, go swimming, or whatever else (like skating or walking to the Maligne and back), I was going to put $1 in a jar.

The purpose of this is twofold: 1) I save up for a sweet-ass corset that's gorgeous and handmade, and 2) by the time I've saved up enough money for it, I'll be in killer shape.

So far, motivational motivation is working. I've only been at this a few days, and I already have $11 of the $145 ish I need. And as for the money itself...it's money I'd otherwise be spending on junk food.

>:D

Now I just need to motivate myself to start putting away funds for Wales...because I still haven't done that yet, and need a prod in the buttocks as much as I need to slim down said buttocks.

Hahahaha...buttocks.

And, on that note, I'm going to go read the Fitzhugh. Because it's Fitzhugh day. Woot!

No comments: